We are Mortgage Brokers in Johns Creek, GA
Buying a home in Johns Creek, GA can sometimes feel like a complex process, filled with intricate terms, interest rates, and paperwork. Understanding the ins and outs of the mortgage process may be intimidating, and mistakes can result in costly missteps.
If you are looking for a great mortgage broker in Johns Creek, GA, you have found the right partner in Andes Mortgage LLC. Our team of experienced loan officers will guide you through the process and help you find the best mortgage solution for your needs.
That’s why we offer a variety of loan options to fit your specific needs, including conventional loans, FHA loans, VA loans, Non-QM loans, refinances, home equity lines of credits and commercial loans. Additionally, our extensive network of over 40 different lenders allows us to find the best rates and terms for you.
Give us a call at 770-740-4050 or apply online today and see for yourself why Andes Mortgage LLC is the top choice for home buyers in Johns Creek, Georgia. Let us help you make your dream of homeownership a reality.
Today's Interest Rates in Johns Creek, Georgia - Rates Updated on 30th November 2023
Johns Creek, GA Mortgage Loans
At Andes Mortgage LLC, we specialize in offering a diverse range of mortgage services designed to meet the unique needs of every homebuyer in Atlanta, GA.
First-Time Homebuyer Mortgages
We provide clear guidance and supportive services tailored to first-time homebuyers, helping you navigate the exciting journey of purchasing your very first home.
- Down payment assistance programs
- Home buyer grants and credits for Decatur, Georgia residents
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Lower private mortgage insurance requirements
We offer both fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages with varying terms, enabling you to select an option that aligns perfectly with your financial situation and long-term homeownership goals.
- 3% down payment minimum for first time homebuyers
- 5% down payment minimum for repeat buyers
- You’ll want to have strong credit scores and a lower debt-to-income ratio
Our FHA loans come with low interest rates and accessible for those with a minimum 580 credit score. This is one of the most popular programs for first-time homebuyers and for those who may lack a pristine credit history.
- Minimum 580 credit score
- 3.5% down payment
- Up to 57% debt-to-income ratio
- Ability to combine with down payment assistance up to 5%
For properties that exceed the conforming loan limits, we offer competitive rates on jumbo mortgages, facilitating your journey towards luxury home ownership.
- Loan amounts up to $4,000,000
- Minimum 10% down payment available without PMI
- Non-QM Jumbo available for those with complex financial situations and credit events
For self-employed borrowers who have a need for creative financing and do not qualify for regular conventional or government loans.
- Qualify by using alternative income documentation such as bank statements, 1099s or Profit & Loss statements
- For self-employed borrowers only
- Minimum 10% down payment
- Credit scores as low as 580
Investment Property Loans
Aspiring to build wealth through real estate investment in Georgia? We provide mortgage solutions for rental properties, such as our popular DSCR loans and fix-and-flip loans for homes in need of renovation.
- Close in an LLC
- No personal income documentation required
- Up to 80% Loan to Value
If you’re looking to lower your interest rate, reduce your term, or tap into your home’s equity, our expert team can guide you through the refinancing process.
- Cash out refinance for any purpose that you desire
- Lower your interest rate and/or term
- 10 year loans available
Home Equity Lines of Credit and Home Equity Loans
Tap into your equity without having to refinance your current first mortgage with our second mortgage products.
- Up to 89.9% Loan to Vaue
- 10 year draw and 30 year repayment HELOCs
- 680 minimum credit scores